Rates & Services
For a moderate monthly fee and a one-time entrance fee, residents enjoy the following services at Kaler-Vaill:
- A private room with bath is provided which may be independently furnished and decorated.
- Three nutritious home cooked meals are served daily.
- Housekeeping services including regular vacuuming and bathroom cleaning are provided.
- Personal clothing, towels and bed linens are laundered for residents by housekeeping personnel.
- A twenty-four hour on-duty staff provides a safe and secure environment.
- A variety of social, educational and recreational activities are available for residents as part of an organized Activities Program.
- A Kaler-Vaill library is supported by regular visits from Scarborough Public Library volunteers.
- A computer dedicated to residents' use offers internet and e-mail capability.
- Parking for residents who wish to keep their automobiles is provided.
- Basic Cable and WiFi provided.
- Residents pay privately for their own telephones.